Thursday, September 30, 2010

Dear Cancer: I HATE YOU

Dear Cancer,

I freaking hate your stinking guts. I'm tired of you coming into the lives of people that I love and taking them from us far too early. I think you are the worst thing around and if I ever meet you, I will punch you in the face.

I do not think it's fair the way you choose your victims. It's like you've worked out some devious plan to attack those that have happy, healthy lives and you take them from us instead of taking say, mass murderers. Don't you think you'd be better served removing the scum from the earth instead of taking those that we hold so dear? You're unfair and you're biased and I can't stand the way you come in and give us hope that our friends, our family will survive when in fact, you have no plan to let them go.

I know I'm young and that I can say it's unfair for all of this to be happening to me at such a young age, but I'm not going to say that. Instead, I'm going to say that I've dealt with you a lot in my young age and the one thing I'm certain of is that I HATE YOU. I will continue to donate to causes that are set on finding a way to get rid of you. And I will continue to hate you for the rest of my life. And sure, putting all this in the universe might not be the best idea I've ever had, but I'm tired of you and I want you to know that.

You are not nice. You are cruel and hurtful and you've ruined so many lives that I don't even know how you live with yourself. I'm going to fight against you until the day that I die because you've taken so many that I love.

I hate you. I hate you. I hate you.

No comments: