Tuesday, September 21, 2010

each day faces it's own challenges...

I feel like when I get close to sanity, something else happens and pulls me back down.
I'm in a good spot. I don't think that I'm depressed, Ijust think that last year was and this year has been really difficult. But, all in all, my life has been amazing. I can't be angry at the fact that my lfie has been wonderful up until this point. That's how it goes, right? Hard times happen. They happen to everyone.

This is helping:

"....when you are sorrowful look again in your heart, and you shall see that in truth, you are weeping for that which has been your delight"

And...
Florence + the Machine
mostly Cosmic Love and the Dog Days are Over

1 comment:

CGC said...

new favorite song purely because it makes me want to dance every time I hear it (automatically a good pick me up): Bang Pop by Free Energy.

love you!