Tuesday, August 2, 2011

A little change goes a long way....

I'm not what you would call "good with change". I don't typically handle it all that well. I like things to be in the right order and happen the same way. I like adventure and spontaneity, don't get me wrong, but big changes are hard for me stomach.

Things are changing around me at work and at home and I think it's making me a little antsy. The hubs has decided to go back to school and pursue nursing, a lifelong dream. And I'm about to finish my MBA and that's scary! What will I do with all my free time? There are also some big changes coming down the pipe at work , I fear, but can't be sure of that yet. We will all just have to wait and see before we know how to respond. Makes me nervous though! Change always turns my stomach in knots!

SO, I changed my blog around. It was fun. And it was change that I can control! :)

The hummingbird picture I took in Costa Rica. I think it's beautiful. And the colors are calming to me. :)

Hope you like it!

He who rejects change is the architect of decay.  The only human institution which rejects progress is the cemetery. 
~Harold Wilson

No comments: