Monday, August 1, 2011

Best. Saturday. Ever!

This Saturday was jam packed with tons of stuff going on. I wasn't sure how it was all going to work out, but it did!

First, we started with a wedding party celebration for our friends who got married on Thursday. They opted for a private wedding at the JP with their moms but then had a big bash for some friends. It was awesome. I love my friend very very much and it was great to see her happy. I know that she will continue to find happiness with her now husband and I can't wait for her to pop out their soon to be baby! (In January, whatever, that's close).

We followed the wedding celebration up with a trip to her dad's house for some post party drinks and fun. It was a great time!

We hung out there for a while until we decided we needed to get home so the hubs could get some rest. BUT since it was on the way home to run by another friend's house, we decided to stop by there too.

This was super fun because my friend Colleen was there with her new baby and Janet's German exchange student is in town with her brother! It was a blast to see so many friends and family and to get to spend the day celebrating!

Happiness is my favorite so it was great!

PSSSS -- I have some pictures but haven't downloaded them off my camera yet so I'll update this when I do! 


“Happiness is the meaning and the purpose of life, the whole aim and end of human existence”
Aristotle

No comments: