Friday, August 27, 2010

Friday Randomness

So, my mom's surprise birthday weekend getaway starts today. It's a surprise in that we didn't tell her until Wednesday night that we had planned this weekend extravaganza for her. I think she's pretty excited. She took off the entire day so that she could nap and stay up late for all the drinking her friends have planned for her. :) I wish I were going just because I think it'd be so much fun to just sit back and watch all of her friends get sloshed!!! :) But, I'm glad she's going.

On a side note, this sweet baby boy is having surgery this morning and needs all the positive thoughts and prayers you guys can send his way.
he's already had a pretty tough fight and he's not even a year old. Just send him some good karma.....it'll only take a second!

happy trails, my friends! happy trails!

No comments: