Thursday, August 5, 2010

A little lighter....

Since the blog has been all serious and no fun, here are some jokes to brighten your day!

From Michelle, age 9, Cheshire,CT

What did the teddybear say after his dinner ?

I'm stuffed!

From Jonathan, age 10, UAE Dubai

What did baby corn say to Mama corn?

Hey, where's pop corn?

And finally, my mom's favorite joke....

So two carrots are walking down the road....One carrot gets hit by a car. The ambulance comes and takes the carrot to the hospital. The second carrot drives to the hospital and waits for news of his friend. The doctor finally comes out and tells the second carrot "I've got some good news and some bad news. The good news is, you're friend is going to live. The bad news is, he's going to be a vegetable for the rest of his life."

tee hee hee. knee slapping funny right there.  

1 comment:

Tasty Eats At Home said...

Hey, what did 0 say to 8?

Nice belt!

hahahaha (I know, I stole it from you! And I probably told it incorrectly. :-P)