Thursday, October 21, 2010

Random Thursday Thoughts

  1. It's totally cool that the Rangers lost last night because I have every reason to believe that they will bring the series back to Texas and beat the crap out of the Yankees. They deserve it, and the Yankees can suck it. 
  2. Vitamins taste like poop. I don't like put them in my mouth and let them melt or anything, but for the 2.5 seconds that they are in my mouth, they taste like poop! I hate it! Why can't they taste better? And  no, I don't want to take the gummies or Flinstones. They taste bad either way. I'm not lowering myself to gummy standard. 
  3. I think things are picking up in life. I think good things are afoot and it's exciting! 
  4. I'm seriously tired of being on antibiotics, but thankfully, I'm almost done. 
  5. I've worked out twice in two days and it felt good. I'm going to keep rolling with this work out thing I think. I know, two days not very impressive, but hey, two days leads to 200. :)
  6. Today's is Colleen's birthday. I wish we lived closer so we could get together for lunch or something. 
  7. Going to Arkansas this weekend. Mixed emotions. Hopefully sis in law's sorority is filled with nice, non-judgmental girls!
  8. I really hope lots of kiddos show up to Trunk or Treat next weekend. The hubs and I are part of a 6 person leadership team for it and if it doesn't go well that will SUCK!!!
  9. My grams is the best! She made a poodle skirt for me for said trunk or treat. Yesterday she tells me "It looks really cute. I did a really good job" made me giggle. 
  10. I sure am tired today. I slept well, but the hubs got up at like 4 and that seriously puts a damper on your morning. Thank goodness for Mt.Dew at 7:00AM!

1 comment:

CGC said...

you're so sweet!

yay on the working out!