Tuesday, March 1, 2011

EPIC, EPIC FAIL!

If there was ever a time to NOT look at the internets for help, today was the day. But I did it. And now, I'm sorry. So sorry!

I decided that I wanted some more pointers on what this surgery is going to be like Thursday. Big mistake. HUGE mistake! I forget sometimes that generally, the only people to write on forums on the internet are ones who are unhappy about the way something went or who had the worst experience known to man! And that's what I got. A bunch of horror stories. Sweet Buddha, please help me! I'm going to have to take a valium before the surgery just to calm my nerves!!!

Needless to say, my list of questions for tomorrow's pre-surgery appointment just got a LOT longer!!! #1 on that list? Tell me about scabbing.

EEK!

This site however, seems to be very helpful. So, if you're curious...click here.

1 comment:

CGC said...

oh my gosh! no you didn't!

and by the way, I had ZERO problems and never even took the drugs they prescribed me because they made me feel too woozy. I stuck to liquid childrens tylenol. Just drinks lots of water those first 3 days, the 3rd day you feel like you got run over by a truck but then it gets so much better. you'll be fine! I was eating soft foods by day 4 or 5.


silly silly girl... :)