Thursday, March 24, 2011

Geek Out

this is my church's cross for Easter. I heart Easter.
So I'm going to Jesus Freak out for a moment, but it's okay...I'm not ashamed to do so!

I recently started listening to Christian Rock again on occasion. I've found a few bands and songs that I really like, but there are 2 songs in particular that I'm really loving and I thought I'd share them for my fellow Bible thumpers. (Okay, I'm not that big of a Jesus freak, but I do love me some Jesus).

Anyway, they are:
The Alters - Light Up the Sky
David Crowder Band - How He Loves

If you get an inkling, check the out. They're pretty good songs.

That's all!

And He is jealous for me, loves like a hurricane, I am a tree
bending beneath the weight of His wind and mercy
When all of a sudden I am unaware of these afflictions
eclipsed by glory and I realize just how beautiful you are
And how great your affections are for me


And oh, how He loves us, oh
Oh, how He loves us, how He love us all

No comments: