Tuesday, December 14, 2010

It's not all brusselspourts and rain....

I feel as if my posts lately have been kind of....well, depressing. I know that mostly they've just been honest. Times are tough sometimes and there's just not much we can do about that.

But, it's not all brusselsprouts and rain in my life. So, here are some good things:

UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE UPDATE
I'm also excited because my sister in law and brother in law are gracing me with ANOTHER baby!!! WOO HOO! Looks like I'll be an Aunt again before I become a mommy....oh well! 
  • I'm excited about Christmas! I don't normally get too excited about this holiday, but for some reason, this year i'm excited. I even over decorated even though nobody has been over to see it. 
  • I'm excited about baby Poppy! I'm so glad that Poppy is sticking around and hope that he/she is born on June 11!
  • I'm excited that my nephew by choice, Joseph James is growing up so quickly and so healthy! He's a pure delight and I love him! 
  • I'm excited that my best friends have almost been married for 6 months! time flies when you're in love!
  • I'm excited that my parents were able to take a super fun vacation to Kuaui and came back sounding like they really enjoyed themselves. 
  • I'm excited about all the people who are going to participate in the Big D Climb though my own participation is wavering --I'm not sure how to get through it without Preston being there
  • I'm excited about 2011 because I'll be finishing up my MBA and might be that much closer to starting a family. (SHH!)
  • I'm excited about the changes happening in my job place......not sure what direction they're going to head in next, but I'm excited about it!
Even though it seems as though my garden of brusselsprouts is overtaking my life....there are a lot of sun beams and daisies out there too.


"Human beings, vegetables, or cosmic dust - we all dance to a mysterious tune, intoned in the distance by an invisible piper."

  ~Albert Einstein, in The Saturday Evening Post, 26 October 1929

I think I'm just having a hard time hearing my piper.........


2 comments:

fancyashstyle said...

I'm SOOOO excited for Christmas this year, too. I think Ryan finally bought my camera ha. I know he got me one I just don't know what kind. Who is baby poppy? You didn't mention being excited because you're going to be AUNT AGAIN. it's okay. I forgive you.

Unknown said...

Added! :)

Baby Poppy is my friend Colleen's growing baby. I call it poppy because when she told me it couldn't have been bigger than a poppy seed!