Tuesday, December 21, 2010

Stinky feet and facebook defriendings

So I thought today it might be best to get back to my normal blog radnomness than to keep it down and sad anymore.

So....stinky feet.

I hate it when you pull your shoes off to either sit on your feet, or prop your feet up on the box of unused paper that you keep under your desk and you smell feet. My feet aren't seriously stinky, but apparently in this one pair of shoes, they are leaving a stinch. What is up with that? I'm guessing it has more to do with the type of fabric in the shoe than my actual feet because well, everything about me always smells lovely.

Facebook defriending -- I'm making it my mission to clean up my facebook and a large part of that is defriending people. Sure, it could be seen as cruel and like I'm heartless but I think more than anything else it's simply what it is -- a clean up. There are friends that I went to high school with that I haven't actually seen in person since high school -- do we really need to be facebook friends? Probably not. And there are people that I just don't care to have access to my life anymore. I mean, really, what's the point?

So if you got defriended...sorry. Maybe send me a message and we can re-connect.

No comments: