Monday, January 30, 2012

Holy off the diet, Batman!!!

Welp, you probably guessed it from the title, but this weekend was BAD as far as health was concerned. I've been taking a break to rest my shin so that I can run and not feel like dying every day. It was going alright but this weekend, I pretty much undid all the work I had put in last week by eating like a crazy person!

It was just too easy to say okay to Mexican food, and fatty fatty goodness. While it tasted good, it was fleeting and I'm regretting not being harder on myself this morning. But, the good thing about life is that it keeps going and today is a new day. One in which I can re-commit myself to be a healthier, happier me and quit eating like the old me.

Here's to a week of healthy choices and good exercise! Hope yours is the same!

"For the first time ever, overweight people outnumber average people in America. Doesn't that make overweight the average then? Last month you were fat, now you're average - hey, let's get a pizza! "
Jay Leno

I don't want to be just AVERAGE!

No comments: