Tuesday, January 17, 2012

Stair what??

Ha, that doesn't even sound like "Say what" but it's funny to me.

So in this episode of trying not to be a fat ass, we are learning to take the stairs! I know, I know,  a lot of people take the stairs all the time. And that's great. I however, do not. I like going UP in the elevator. I'll walk down the stairs all day long, but UP, not so much.

Soooo this week I've decided that I will begin taking the stairs when the opportunity presents itself. Which is mostly at work. YAY!

"A man's health can be judged by which he takes two at a time - pills or stairs."
- Joan Welsh

1 comment:

vanweezy said...

I used to take a break once a day at work and walk up all the flights of stairs - 13 flights maybe? - and when I reached the top, omg, I thought I was going to die. It's a lot harder than it seems! It's a good plan, though. Every little bit of exercise contributes to an overall healthier you!